The Free Bet Guide is a website which was born out what we perceived to be a of a lack of available, high-quality, concise information on betting. We aim to fill a gap in the market by providing large amounts of detail and quality in each of our articles, while remaining unbiased and honest at all times. The areas we cover are as follows:
- High quality betting previews and tips from respected authors and industry tipsters
- Full betting guide section to educate our users on the different types of bets available and hopefully help to improve your returns!
- Detailed offer pages, giving the full lowdown on what is required to get each offer, any hidden loopholes and also thorough, high-quality background information on each company including how long they’ve been around and how trustworthy they are.
- Up-to-date information on offers – many other websites don’t keep their offers updated, we track the bookies every single day to make sure we are offering our users the very best available offers, we also have close relationships with many bookies so we can bring exclusive offers to our site that you can’t get elsewhere.
- Detailed sports events listings to provide you with a resource that you can return to and keep up-to-date with the latest betting opportunities.
- We only show offers from companies that we ourselves use for our own betting accounts, i.e. companies that we know are trustworthy and offer high levels of customer service.
The Core Team
James Walker – Web Design, Techy Stuff, Sports Betting Content Writer, Advertising
Jamie Currie – Sports Betting Content Writer/Tipster
Dan Petty – Web Development, Social Media
Lee Moore – Social Media, Advertising
Please visit our Contact page for full contact details.