Coral offer 5/1 Night of Thunder To Place In The Newbury Lockinge Stakes
Coral have announced a great offer for new customer’s for this Saturday’s big horse racing event at Newbury. They are offering 5/1 for favourite Night of Thunder to be placed, this is a huge price as Night of Thunder is currently the 9/4 favourite to actually win the race, so 5/1 for him to finish in the top 3 is a big enhancement.
Used 658 times
Night Of Thunder Enhanced Odds
How to claim the Coral Night Of Thunder 5/1 Odds Offer
- Click the coupon above to get the Coral Night Of Thunder offer.
- The offer sign up page will also open in a new browser tab.
- Sign up for an account on the registration page, you must sign up on the page that pops up which shows the Night Of Thunder offer, if you don’t sign up on this page then you won’t get the offer.
- Once you’ve registered, go to the My Markets section at the top of the Coral sports home page.
- Place a £5 bet on ‘Night of Thunder To Place In The Lockinge Stakes’
- If Night Of Thunder places (first 3 places) in the Lockinge, then you will be paid out at 5/1, your winnings will be paid as cash, you will receive £30 altogether (£25 winnings plus £5 stake returned).
- If Night of Thunder does not place, then you will receive a £20 free bet in your account, so you can’t really lose with this one!
- This offer is open to new customers only.
The offer is available from 8.00am on Friday 15th May and runs right until the start of the race at 3.45pm on Saturday 16th May.
Night of Thunder won last year’s 2,000 Guinea’s at Newmarket and is the star attraction in the field, he was bought earlier this year by Godolphin and is expected to go well.
The Newbury Lockinge is the second of the British Champions series mile races and has been run since 1958, it is a Group 1 event and one of the major flat races of the horse racing calendar. It is set to be run at 3.45pm on Saturday 16th May and will be screened live in the UK on Channel 4 racing.
Other notable in the race include Integral, the Sir Michael Stoute trained mare who has two Group 1 wins under her belt and is currently available around 5/1. Stoute has an excellent record of 7 wins in this race so it is always worth having a look at his entrants with interest.
The improving Custom Cut has attracted some decent interest in the betting coming in from 12/1 into 10/1 and has good wins at Group 2 and Group 3 level. It will be interesting to see if he can step up to the plate but the feeling is that Night of Thunder will probably be too hot for most of these horses to handle.