Coral Offer Hull at Massive 5/1 Odds to be Relegated
Coral have launched one last crazy odds offer to see out the 2014/15 Premier League season. They are offering huge odds of 5/1 for Hull City to be relegated. Hull are in a dire situation, 2 points behind Newcastle and needing to beat Manchester United to have ANY chance of survival.
Used 1441 times
Hull to be relegated at HUGE 5/1
The best actual odds you will get for Hull to be relegated is 1/6 at any other bookie, so this 5/1 enhancement by Coral really is one of the offers of the year.
How to claim the Coral Hull City 5/1 Offer
- Click the coupon above (or the offer image below) to open the Hull City 5/1 offer page.
- The offer sign up page will open in a new browser tab, the page that pops up will be a splash page showing the Hull City 5/1 odds.
- Sign up for an account on this registration page, you must sign up on the page that pops up which shows the Hull City offer, if you don’t sign up on this page then you won’t get the offer.
- Once you’ve registered, place your FIRST real money bet as a win single only of £/€5 only on Hull to be relegated and get the enhanced odds in the ‘New Customer Offer’ section.
- If Hull City are relegated as expected, then you will receive a payout of £30, i.e. £25 profit + £5 stake returned.
- Should the bet lose and Hull somehow pull off a miracle escape, new customers will receive a free £20 bet in their account upon settlement of the market.
- This offer is open to new customers only.
The offer is available from 8.00am on Friday 22nd May and is supposed to run until kick off time at 3.00pm on Sunday 24th May.
In the past when these offers have been well subscribed, Coral have had to finish them early due to so many people taking it up, so we recommend getting on as soon as possible if you want this offer because it’s more or less guaranteed to come in.
The final day’s action is being shown live on the various Sky Sports channels in the UK and the main excitement will be in the two relegation matches. These are:
Newcastle United vs West Ham United
Hull City vs Manchester United
As the table currently stands, Hull are in BIG trouble:
17. Newcastle United 36 Points -25 Goal Difference
18. Hull City 34 Points -18 Goal Difference
So whatever happens Hull have got to beat Manchester United at home, this will be a tough task indeed as Hull have lost all 7 of their previous Premier League encounters with the Reds. Hull have been in poor form this year and are massively struggling for goals – Abel Hernandez has been a £10m flop and Dame N’Doye has dried up after starting well in January, Nikica Jelavic is often injured and again isn’t prolific at this level.
In the other match Newcastle have got to draw or get beat by West Ham United to give Hull a chance of survival. Newcastle will be at home in front of a crowd of fired up Geordies and West Ham have pretty much nothing to play for, they have also been in really poor form in 2015 with barely a win to their name. For what it’s worth we predict that Manchester United will put Hull to the sword or at least get a draw and the Newcastle result won’t even matter.
It will be interesting to see what does actually happen on the final day, as most other places have now been decided this is the one remaining battle which has huge consequences for either club. The current best odds for relegation are:
Hull City 1/6 (Various Bookies)
Newcastle United 5/1 (Bet365)
The bookies clearly think how we do, so if you haven’t got an account with Coral yet, we recommend getting on this one as it could be the last big offer for this football season.