Ladbrokes Offer Djokovic at Huge 5/1 Odds to Win French Open Tennis
Ladbrokes have announced another major enhanced odds offer today for the upcoming French Open Tennis tournament. They are offering Novak Djokovic at odds of 5/1 to win the tournament. This is a big enhancement as Djokovic is the pre-tournament betting favourite and is currently available at best odds of only 8/11 to win the tournament.
Used 1075 times
Djokovic 5/1 to win French Open
How to claim the Ladbrokes 5/1 Djokovic French Open Offer
- Click the coupon above to get the Ladbrokes Djokovic 5/1 Offer.
- The offer sign up page should open in a new browser tab with the Djokovic 5/1 offer showing.
- Register for a new account on the sign up page, making sure you enter the promo code from the coupon above.
- Make a deposit of at least £5 and go to the outright betting market for the French Open tennis.
- Bet up to a maximum of £10 on Novak Djokovic to win the French Open. The current odds will show (currently 8/11 Djokovic) but you will be paid out at odds of 5/1 should he win the tournament.
- If Djokovic wins the tournament and you bet the maximum £10, then you will receive total returns of £60 i.e. £50 profit and £10 stake returned, extra winnings will be received within 24 hours of the tournament finishing.
- This offer is open to new online customers only from the UK, Germany, Sweden or Austria.
The offer is available from 8.00am on Friday 22nd May until the start of the French Open tournament at 12.00pm on Sunday 24th May 2015.
Novak Djokovic had a strong showing in last year’s French Open, getting to the final and only losing to the form man at that moment Rafael Nadal. Since then Nadal has had a donwturn in form and hasn’t looked quite up to the same level of last season, perhaps injuries have finally started to take their toll on Nadal as he’s had a lot of problems over the last few years.
Djokovic is now well fancied at 8/11 with many bookmakers, this is the only Grand Slam he hasn’t won and many fancy him to be ultra-motivated to complete the set this year. At 8/11 there isn’t really a lot of value in betting on Djokovic, but at the 5/1 you get with Ladbrokes then it becomes a great bet and you’re getting a big enhancement on the original odds.
We have previewed the tournament already in our French Open Betting Preview article so we recommend you read that also and if you want to keep up with the latest odds then we recommend going on the French Open Oddschecker odds page.
As a bonus to UK TV viewers, the French Open Tennis will be shown live every day on ITV, ITV4 and ITV Player meaning most viewers can watch this great tournament for free. Coverage will also be on Eurosport so there is potential to watch plenty of matches.
There will of course be plenty of UK interest in Scotland’s Andy Murray who recently won the Madrid Open and has been tipped by ourselves as a good value bet at 8/1. However there isn’t really a better value bet around than Djokovic at this bigger price so if you haven’t got a Ladbrokes account yet then this is the ideal type of offer to sign up and get the bigger odds.