Coral Offer 12/1 odds Andy Murray + 8/1 Djokovic for Wimbledon 2015
Coral have another crazy offer for this summer, this time a tennis offer for the upcoming Wimbledon 2015 tournament. They are offering 12/1 for Andy Murray to win Wimbledon or, if you prefer, 8/1 for Novak Djokovic to win.
Used 803 times
Murray 12/1 or Djokovic 8/1
This is obviously a huge enhancement, with Murray’s actual best price being 3/1 and Djokovic being the tournament favourite at only 7/5 so this offer is bound to be very popular with tennis fans looking to make some quick cash for the summer.
How to claim the Murray 12/1 or Djokovic 8/1 Offer
- Click the coupon above (or the offer image below), this will open the offer page on the Coral website
- The offer sign up page will open in a new browser tab, the page that pops up will be a splash page showing the Murray/Djokovic enhanced odds offer
- Sign up for an account on this registration page, you must use the page with the Murray/Djokovic offer showing, or you won’t receive this promotion.
- Once you’ve registered, place your FIRST real money bet as a win single only of £/€5 on either Andy Murray at 12/1 or Novak Djokovic at 8/1 to win Wimbledon 2015 in the ‘New Customer Offer’ section.
- If you select Murray to win at 12/1 and he wins, you will receive a payout of £65 (i.e. £60 profit + £5 stake returned).
- If you choose Djokovic to win at 8/1 and he wins, you will receive a payout of £45 (£40 profit + £5 stake returned)
- Should your bet lose and your selection (Djokovic or Murray) doesn’t win Wimbledon, then you will receive a free £20 bet in your Coral account, so you can’t lose either way!
- This offer is open to new customers only.
The offer is available from 8.00am on Sunday 28th June and is available until 07.59 on Friday 10th July.
We always recommend getting in early with these offers as sometimes Coral get over-subscribed and they end the offer early, hopefully this won’t be the case though!
The 2015 Wimbledon Championships get underway on Monday June 29th, and will be the 129th time that the prestigious tournament has taken place. World number one Novak Djokovic will be attempting to defend the title he won twelve months ago, and bookmaker bet365 make the Serb their 5/4 favourite to win back to back trophies at SW19. Djokovic has won the men’s singles title twice, and was also a beaten finalist in 2013.
Over the past couple of seasons, Novak Djokovic has very much established himself as the best tennis player in the world, and unlike some of the other top male stars, he is able to produce on all the various surfaces. Having now held the number one spot in the ATP rankings for a total of 152 weeks, Djokovic can truly be considered as one of the very best players of all time, and appears to be the most likely winner of this year’s Wimbledon crown.
Andy Murray’s Chances
Arguably the biggest threat to Novak Djokovic’s chances of winning a third Wimbledon title in 2015 is Andy Murray. The 28 year old Glaswegian has been playing arguably the best tennis of his career over the past few months, and his work with coach Amelie Mauresmo definitely seems to be paying off. Jonas Bjorkman has also joined Murray’s coaching staff this year, and his arrival has also had a positive impact on the current world number three.
A serious back injury during his 2013 campaign forced Murray to have surgery and a period of time out of the game. His return was less than spectacular, but gradually, Murray has been able to improve his results and some serious work at the back end of last season saw him qualify for the end of season event at London’s O2 Arena.
Coming into Wimbledon off the back of a particularly impressive run during the clay court period of the season, Andy Murray should be full of confidence in front of a passionate Wimbledon crowd and must have a great chance of winning a third Grand Slam title at the home of tennis. Murray is available at odds of 5/2 with most firms so the 12/1 with Coral is a massive price. You can keep up to date with the latest odds for WImbledon 2015 at the Oddschecker Wimbledon page.
So that’s our view, make your choice and get this offer with Coral, then enjoy the tennis – it should be a cracker!