Coral Offer 6/1 odds for a goal to be scored in the Premier League Opening Day
Coral have gone crazy for the start of the 2015/16 Premier League season with a cracking new enhanced odds offer for the opening day. They are offering a HUGE price of 6/1 for a goal to be scored before 5pm on the first day.
Used 1119 times
Premier League Goal @ HUGE 6/1
This is another of those crazy offers where it is guaranteed to come in, basically Coral are giving you free money!
How to claim the Premier League 6/1 Goal Offer
- Click the coupon above (or the offer image below) to open the Premier League Goal 6/1 offer page.
- The offer sign up page will open in a new browser tab, the page that pops up will be a splash page with details of the offer and a sign up option.
- Sign up for an account on this registration page, you must sign up on the page that pops up which shows the 6/1 Premier League Goal Offer, otherwise you won’t get this promotion.
- Once you’ve registered, place your FIRST real money bet as a win single of max £/€5 on ‘ANY Goal to be Scored in the Premier League before 5pm’ in the My Markets section.
- Should the bet lose and somehow there isn’t a goal scored, new customers will receive a free £20 bet in their account upon settlement of the market.
- This offer is open to new customers only.
The offer is available from 8.00am on Thursday 6th August and is to run until the first Premier League match kicks off at 12.45pm on Saturday 8th August.
We do anticipate that this offer will be very popular, so we advise getting on as early as possible as these offers sometimes get stopped early if too many people sign up.
The opening day of the season sees the following matches included in this offer:
Manchester United v Tottenham 12.45pm
Bournemouth v Aston Villa 3.00pm
Everton v Watford 3.00pm
Leicester v Sunderland 3.00pm
Norwich v Crystal Palace 3.00pm
Is seems extremely unlikely that there will not be a goal in those 5 matches, in fact it would make Premier League history, so Coral really are sticking their necks out here to attract some new customers.
The opening match should be a really exciting start to the season, with Manchester United taking on Spurs at Old Trafford in the 12.45pm kick off game. This match will be shown live on BT Sport in the UK and is sure to get the season started with a bang.
Manchester United have had a good summer in the transfer market picking up Schweinsteiger from Bayern Munich plus Memphis Depay, Schneiderlin, Darmian and Sergio Romero. Departures have seen Van Persie, Falcao and Di Maria leave the club, so it’s been a massive summer of transfers with maybe still a couple more predicted. Louis Van Gaal will have his work cut out to get the new faces to gel but it seems a really exciting time for United fans.
Tottenham have had a much lower key summer with Toby Alderweireld and Kevin Wimmer the main signings coming in to shore up the defence. Spurs will be hoping that they can stabilise after a couple of summers where the signings really did not work out for them, they will however be glad to have kept hold of Harry Kane who was linked with a £40m move to United in the summer. It’s going to be a fascinating opening match, with United the hot favourites at 1/2 and Spurs available at 5/1 to create a mini upset on the opneing day.
What is clear is that there is very likely to be goals on the opening day, so if you haven’t yet got a Coral betting account, then now is a very good time to get signed up.