Coral Offer Man City 8/1 or Man United 9/1 in Manchester Derby Enhanced Odds
Coral have launched another very special enhanced odds offer for this Sunday’s Manchester derby on 25th October which takes place at Old Trafford and kicks off at 2.05pm. Coral are offering Manchester United at a massive 9/1 or Manchester City at 8/1.
Used 1145 times
Man United 9/1 or Man City 8/1
So take your pick who you think is going to win and get the huge enhanced odds by following the steps below.
How to claim the Coral Manchester Derby Offer
- Click the coupon above to open the Coral Manchester Derby offer page.
- The offer sign up page will open in a new browser tab, the page that pops up will be a splash page with further details on the offer and an option to sign up.
- Sign up for an account on this registration page, you must sign up on the page that pops up which shows the Manchester Derby offer, otherwise you won’t get this promotion.
- Once you’ve registered, place your FIRST real money bet as a win single of max £/€5 on either ‘Manchester United at 9/1’ or ‘Manchester City at 8/1‘ in the My Markets section.
- If you choose Manchester United at 9/1 and they win, then for your £5 bet you will receive £45 winnings plus your £5 back, so you’ll have a total of £50 in your Coral account.
- If you choose Manchester City at 8/1 and they win, then for your £5 bet you will receive £40 winnings plus your £5 back, giving a total of £45 in your account.
- Should your bet lose, you will receive a free £20 bet in your account upon settlement of the market, so you can’t really lose with this offer!
- This offer is open to new customers only.
The offer is available from 5.31pm on Saturday 24th October and is to run until the Manchester Derby kicks off at 2.05pm on Sunday 25th October.
Manchester United vs Manchester City Derby Preview
Both teams come into this match in relatively good form yet both have shown their weaknesses recently and both will definitely feel in with a good shout of winning the match.
City had to struggle to a 2-1 win over Sevilla on Tuesday in the Champions League, a game in which Sevilla probably deserved a draw as they created the better chances and City just nicked the win at the end. United had a tricky away tie at CSKA Moscow and came away with a draw, but United fans would have hoped for a win as CSKA are nothing special in the scheme of things.
City come into the match without star striker Sergio Aguero, with Wilfried Bony so far struggling to really look the part in a top 4 team and struggling to justify his hefty £25m-£30m price tag. Raheem Sterling has blown hot and cold so far and City have looked really wobbly in defence in the last few games, so there is definitely enough for United to feel confident about.
United have started the season in solid form, but then collapsed in style with a comprehensive 3-0 defeat to Arsenal. Aside from that defeat, Van Gaal’s side have looked solid and professional without really setting the world alight, so this really is a very close Manchester derby. Anthony Martial has settled in very quickly and looks to have the pace and invention to trouble City’s shaky defence.
City are probably slight favourites, as they still have world class players like Kevin De Bruyne and Yaya Toure to pull out a moment of class for them, even without Aguero and possibly David Silva. But this is probably one of closest Manchester derbies to pick in recent years.
Either way you look at it the 9/1 on offer for United and the 8/1 on offer for City are massive prices. This is one of Coral’s best enhanced odds offers in recent months and we recommend fans take up this offer to try and get £45-£50 cash in their Coral accounts!