Coral Offer 50/1 Odds Man City to beat Southampton
*** Unfortunately this offer has already closed, after massive demand Coral closed this at 10.15am on Friday 27th November. ***
Coral have launched perhaps their largest ever enhanced odds offer for Black Friday, offering Manchester City at a MASSIVE 50/1 to beat Southampton in Saturday’s Premier League game.
Used 963 times
Man City at 50/1 vs Southampton
The match takes place at Man City’s Etihad Stadium on Saturday 28th November and kick off is at 3pm. Follow the steps below to get the offer. This is a limited time offer so get in quickly as Coral could end it sooner if too many people sign up.
How to claim the Coral Man City 50/1 Offer
- Click the coupon above to open the Coral Man City vs Southampton 50/1 offer page.
- The offer sign up page will open in a new browser tab and will show details of the 50/1 promotion.
- Click to Sign up for an account on this registration page, it is important that you sign up only on this page to make sure you get this specific offer.
- Once you’ve registered, place your FIRST real money bet as a win single of max £/€1 on ‘Manchester City to beat Southampton at 50/1‘ in the My Markets section.
- If Manchester City beat Southampton then at 50/1 for your £1 bet you will receive £50 winnings plus your £1 stake back, giving a total of £51 in your Coral account.
- Should Man City not be successful, you will receive a free £20 bet in your account upon settlement of the market, so you can’t really lose with this offer!
- This offer is open to new customers only.
The offer is available from 8.00pm on ‘Black Friday’ 27th November 2015 and is supposed to run until the Manchester City vs Southampton match kicks off at 3.00pm on Saturday 28th November. However Coral have stated that this is subject to change in case of huge demand, so get in as quickly as possible as they may close this offer sooner.
Manchester City vs Southampton Match Preview
City come into this on the back of a 4-1 pounding last week at home to Liverpool and a 1-0 defeat to Juventus on Wednesday in the Champions League. However it does look like City will have key playmaker David Silva back for Saturday’s match, along with Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Bony who performed well in Sergio Aguero’s absence before getting injured himself.
City will be looking for a really strong showing in this match to show a reaction to the recent setbacks, the Juventus performance wasn’t actually too bad and with Silva back they should be much improved. At a massive 50/1 this bet is a bit of a no-brainer, the current best odds for City to win this match are 4/7 on Oddschecker, so 50/1 is an amazing price.
Southampton come into the match off the back of last week’s home defeat against Stoke which was a bit surprising as before that Southampton were on a quite good run. They will certainly be no mugs and will definitely be looking to capitalise on City’s loose defence. It’s definitely not a foregone conclusion that City will win this match, but at 50/1 we can’t see how anyone could refuse such a price and expect their to be massive demand for Coral’s ‘Black Friday’ promotion.