Coral go 8/1 Barcelona to beat Valencia in Copa Del Ray
Coral have another massive enhanced odds special for Wednesday’s Copa Del Ray Semi-final second leg between Valencia and Barcelona at the Mestalla stadium. Coral are offering Barcelona at a huge price of 8/1 to win the game, having already won the first leg by a massive 7-0, with 4 goals from Luis Suarez and a hat trick by Messi. Use the coupon below to get the offer:
Used 814 times
Barcelona 8/1 vs Valencia
How to claim the Coral Barcelona vs Valencia 8/1 Offer
- Click the coupon above to open the Coral Barcelona 8/1 offer page.
- The offer sign up page will open in a new browser tab and will show details of the 8/1 promotion.
- Click to Sign up for an account on this sign up page.
- Once you’ve registered, place your FIRST real money bet as a win single of max £/€5 on ‘Valencia v Barcelona – Barcelona to win 8/1‘ in the My Markets section.
- If Barcelona win then you will be paid out at the enhanced price of 8/1, so for your £5 stake you will receive £40 profit plus your fiver back, so total returns of £45.
- If Barcelona don’t win the game, then you will receive a free bet of £5 in your account.
- This offer is open to new customers only.
The offer is available from 7.46pm on Tuesday 9th February 2016 and will run until the match kicks off at 8.00pm on Wednesday 10th February.
Valencia vs Barcelona – Copa Del Ray 2nd leg Preview
The match is perhaps the last time we will see Gary Neville in charge at Valencia, with his side currently in very poor form and without a league win in Neville’s 9 games in charge. The Copa Del Ray had been a somewhat welcome distraction for Neville, with previous wins easing the pressure on the Englishman.
But the 7-0 first leg win, combined with two wins on the bounce in the league have created massive pressure on the team and Gary Neville. There have been scary scenes for Neville with a group of angry Valencia fans surrounding the team bus after the recent La Liga defeat against Real Betis, with the fans making their feelings known that they think Neville should resign from the job. The Valencia fans were initally open-minded and hopeful about Neville’s appointment, but with the club now hurtling towards the relegation zone, the mood has quickly turned.
Barcelona for their part are in superb form, sitting pretty 3 points clear at the head of La Liga and on a run of ten straight wins in all competitions. The front trio of Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez are purring along nicely and the bookies have Barcelona as the 5/6 favourites to win this match and the 1/4 favourites to win the Copa Del Ray trophy outright.
Barcelona are looking for success on multiple fronts, with La Liga, Copa Del Ray and the Champions League all still offering them opportunities to win trophies this season. Barcelona take on Arsenal later in the month in the Champions League last 16 and will be looking to keep their current good form going against Valencia.
With Gary Neville on the ropes, it will be interesting to see if Valencia can muster anything, especially when they are already 7-0 down, I personally think they have been very poor recently and the excuses are quickly running out for Neville. I predict Barcelona to win this at a canter with a 2 or 3-0 win, so the 8/1 on offer at Coral seems like a very decent offer if you haven’t yet got a Coral account.