Coral Offer 8/1 for Jamie Vardy to score England vs Slovakia
Coral have got another MASSIVE enhanced odds offer for Euro 2016, possibly their best one yet! They are offering odds of 8/1 for Jamie Vardy to score ANYTIME in England’s final Group B match against Slovakia.
Used 1308 times
Vardy 8/1 To Score vs Slovakia
The offer goes live at 8.01pm on Sunday 19th June and is set to run until kick off time of the England v Slovakia match at 8.00pm on Monday 20th June. These offers sometimes prove so popular that Coral have to close them early though, so get in as soon as possible to make sure you get this massive price.
Coral 8/1 Jamie Vardy Anytime Offer – How to Claim
- Click the coupon above to reveal the code for the Jamie Vardy offer.
- Register for an account at Coral on the offer page that pops up when you click the coupon.
- It is important that you register through the special Jamie Vardy offer page, if you register through any other offer page you will not receive the promotion.
- Deposit £5 into your new Coral account.
- Once you’ve deposited, place your FIRST real money bet as a win single of max £/€5 on ‘Jamie Vardy to score anytime – 8/1‘ in the My Markets section.
- If Jamie Vardy scores at ANYTIME in the England v Slovakia match, then the bet wins and you will be paid out at the enhanced odds of 8/1.
- If your bet loses, you will receive a free £5 bet in your account, so you can’t lose either way!
- Offer is for new customers only and only available to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over.
This is a crucial match for England, if they win they will top the group and ensure an easier draw in the last 16 of Euro 2016, so they will be really fired up to get a win against Slovakia. Vardy himself is bound to be buzzing after coming on at half time to score for England against Wales and help change the game in England’s favour.
Sterling and Kane probable exclusions
Vardy is now a big favourite to take Sterling or Kane’s place in the England lineup alongside Danny Sturridge – both strikers are surely set to combine again in this match after the ineffectual showings from Kane and Sterling.
It will be a big surprise if Vardy doesn’t start the game against Slovakia – the clamour is growing for Roy Hodgson to just select him for every game as he is the most in-form striker England have. Vardy also offers whippet-like pace along with an ability to be a nuisance for opposition defenders.
Hodgson can surely no longer persist with the failing Raheem Sterling, who after a poor end to the season with Man City, looks totally shot for confidence. Harry Kane has also struggled in England’s two Euro 2016 games so far, looking laboured and as if a long hard season with Tottenham may have finally caught up with him.
Remember the 8/1 price is for Jamie Vardy to score at any time in the match, so it is a huge price from Coral and bound to be very attractive to anyone who hasn’t yet got an account with Coral bookies.
England v Slovakia Betting Tips
England are favourites for their final group B match with Slovakia, who were put to the sword by Wales in their first match before coming up with an impressive display to defeat a poor-looking Russia side. It’s hard to know what to read into that showing against Russia, but if the Slovakia display against Wales is anything to go by then England have a very good chance to win this game in good style.
You can read our England v Slovakia betting tips for a full betting preview of the game and let’s hope Vardy can get on the scoresheet in an England win!